EnviroDevelopment has been designed to benefit a large range of groups as well as, of course, the environment in which we live. The system offers numerous benefits for home buyers, government and environmental groups and participants in the development industry.
For Home buyers / Occupiers
An EnviroDevelopment home offers:
- Reduced operating costs.
- Eligibility for rebates and incentives.
- Enhanced marketability and property values.
- Healthier homes, workplaces and communities.
- Satisfaction at reducing your ecological footprint.
For Local, State and Federal Governments and Environmental Groups
The EnviroDevelopment system means:
- A more attractive, livable and sustainable State and region.
- Increased community awareness of the importance of protecting the environment.
- More efficient use of resources whilst facilitating population growth.
- Reduced pressure and demand on infrastructure and services.
- Increased awareness of strategies to enhance sustainability.
Participating developers will be rewarded with:
- Marketing benefits of EnviroDevelopment certification.
- Enhanced corporate image.
- Potential for incentives and rebates with a positive platform for negotiating reduced infrastructure charges, offsets and reduced development assessment delays.
- A competitive environment where sustainable development outcomes are achieved without substantial financial disadvantage.
- More sustainable and enhanced developments.